Creative Marketing Internship - Rotterdam
ArturoFirenze.com is a start-up luxury brand personal shopping service.
We have a marketing vacancy for a creative fashionista with high interest and knowledge of Italian and French luxury brands such as Gucci, Prada & Louis Vuitton.
A highly motivated, mature, people person who is also able to represent the Arturo Firenze brand and deal with Dutch governmental agencies (KVK) and financial institutions.
- Maintaining & growing social media channels ( Instagram – 20,000, Twitter - 5000)
- Customer relationship management – Newsletters, Flash sales notices…
- Product & brand promotion through blogs and YouTube videos
- Creation of product & brand related and commercial videos
- High quality product photography using minimal equipment
- Uploading product photographs and description to website
- Open to travel to Italy on short notice to purchase inventory
- Luxury fashion buying experience
- Excellent written English
- Fashion blogging
- Instinct for best sellers and fashion trends
- Social media expert (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn)
- Visual creativity & photography (using iPhone 6)
- High quality video production & editing (using iPhone 6)
- YouTube savvy
- Computer savvy
- Strong consideration will be given to candidates who are proficient in using Google ADwords, YouTube advertisement, creating effective pay-per-click campaigns on Google Ads.
Work hours: Monday to Thursday (32 hours), Friday (Free day or work on projects from home)
The position starts on August 1st 2016, however, we are hoping to hire a candidate by the 26th of May to complete essential tasks related to the incorporation of Arturo Firenze with the KVK in Rotterdam, opening a corporate bank account and talking to potential investors and financial institutions about our relocation to Rotterdam in the summer.
As payment for the assignments prior to official start date, the candidate will be offered 0.5% of equity in Arturo Firenze and regular salary will commence after August 1st 2016.
Send CV and motivation to us at firstname.lastname@example.org